Goh Su Nee asked:

>I've been asked to look into cataloguing requirements, including
>future ones. I'm wondering with the upcoming RDA, what are the things
>I should be looking out for?

I would ask an ILS vendor how they plan to implement RDA/MARC21 fields
336 content, 337 media type, and 338 carrier.  I would ask the ease of
global change, e.g., removing "$pN.T." and "$pO.T." between  "Bible"
and $p<Book>; and spelling out those initials if no following $p.  It
may also be necessary to spell out "Dept." in 110/710, to have entries
interfile properly.

Other than this, RDA/MARC21 records should integrate with present
AACR2/MARC21 records.