-----Original Message-----
From: J. McRee Elrod

I suspect FRBR will confuse more than help patrons, implying that the
library has items it does not.   Just as most items represent  the
only work/expression/manifestation by a given author, most items in a
collection are the only manifestation of a work in the collection,
apart from Shakespeare and Bach.