While this is correct, it is notable that the Library of Congress is
switching all bibliographic work over to RDA on the same date.

Per Beacher Wiggins at the RDA Update Forum at ALA Midwinter this past
weekend: "everything coming out of LoC will follow RDA" (they will ensure
access points in copy are RDA, but they are not recataloging/recoding
existing bib records). The other national libraries (Agriculture, Medicine)
are targeting the same time frame for bibliographic implementation.

Thanks,
-Shana

*****
Shana L. McDanold