Hi Dave,

XW inverters do a decent job of explaining generator support mode where
small generators can be supplemented by inverter power to start up large
loads. I believe several other brands can do this, and I believe Sol-Ark is
one of them. But front line customer service wasn't really up to speed when
I contacted them recently. I can't say for certain if it is supported by
Sol-Ark, but it clearly is by Schneider and has always been partnof the XW
family as far as I recall.

As for the continuous ampacity adjustment, I'm not sure if that is
necessary. That would be more a function of the load rather than the
supply. We don't upside 200A utility service conductors that way (in fact,
there is an allowance for downsizing).

Jason