Dear  Andreas Agne,

I have just installed the Python and it still occurs the bug at bellow
although installed Python and try on two PCs. I have passed the source
setenv.sh
May i ask you a question :
- We can compile by Xilinx Shell Bash for this example ?
Because i saw on other forum, this bug is in Linux platform.
Currently, i use ISE12.4

Thanks for your help.
Best regards

Tuan Nguyen