Dear Dr. Enno Lübbers,
I shall detail my procedures about ReconOS for your consideration :

 1 - I has built a real Linux - Ferora system  and the command make
"netlist-static" works good. No error of "usr/bin/env : python : No such
file or directory"   although not Python  be installed in this system. So i
think the error in previous on WinXP is not by Python

 2 - All my tools are as Impluse-CoDeveloper3, C_Complier .. are for WinXP
platform. So i prefer using ReconOS on XP platform.  Would you like have
any solution for compiler the ReconOS on XP, (e.g Xilinx Shell Bash)

3 - I have the planning to develop that based on your project, build an SMT
Reconfiguration system. That is sugesstion on book with named " "Dynamic
Reconfigurable Architectures and Transparent Optimization Techniques"

Thanks for your supporting.
Best regards

Tuan Nguyen