Dear Dr. Enno Lübbers
Please excuse the long time delayed reply.

I am begin to spend the time for researching the ReconOS.
Following the README.md  in the pr_msg_demo folder.

At the phase of build the hardware thread netlists

    cd $RECONOS/demos/pr_msg_demo/hw/hwthreads
    make

it occurs the errors that detailed at below "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tuan@localhost hwthreads]$ make
NUM_DYNAMIC_OSIFS=1 make -C thread_4
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/Tuan/Downloads/luebbers-reconos-5914b38/demos/pr_msg_demo/hw/hwthreads/thread_4'
rm -f platgen.log platgen.opt system.mhs
rm -rf hdl implementation synthesis pcores
rm -rf hw_task_v1_*_b
rm -f hw_task_*.ngc
/home/Tuan/Downloads/luebbers-reconos-5914b38/tools/python/mkhwthread.py -g
"C_THREAD_NUM => 4" thread 1 thread.vhd  >> make.log
mkdir pcores
cd pcores && ln -s ../hw_task_v1_01_b .
cd pcores && for z in reconos_v2_01_a burst_ram_v2_01_a; do \
    ln -s /home/Tuan/Downloads/luebbers-reconos-5914b38/core/pcores/$z . ;\
done
/home/Tuan/Downloads/luebbers-reconos-5914b38/tools/python/mkprmhs.py  1 1
> system.mhs
platgen -lp $(pwd) -p virtex6 system.mhs >> make.log
make[1]: *** [hwthread] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/Tuan/Downloads/luebbers-reconos-5914b38/demos/pr_msg_demo/hw/hwthreads/thread_4'
make: *** [thread_4/implementation/hw_task_0_wrapper.ngc] Error 2
[Tuan@localhost hwthreads]$

So would you like any suggesstion / solutions for support to me

Thanks so much

Tuan Trong