From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ding Li
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 12:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Transfering files in SSH

I used the method in your email, but gftp hungs there and I got no
response.
Do you know why? I am using rh 9.0

gFTP 2.0.14, Copyright (C) 1998-2002 Brian Masney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. If

you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this program,
please feel free to email them to me. You can always find out the latest

news about gFTP from my website at http://www.gftp.org/
gFTP comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details, see the COPYING
file. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; for details, see the COPYING file
Opening SSH connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Running program SSH -e none -l myuserid xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "echo -n xsftp ;

/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server"