On Sat May 29 2010 14:15:49 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Thanks, I've put the schedule online now.
>
> Found a little error, Soft Message Freeze says "Typo fixes can be fixed
> until  Beta2", but Hard Message Freeze does not kick in until 12 days
> after Beta2, can we change the text of Soft Message Freeze to say "Typo
> fixes can be fixed until Hard Message Freeze"?

I'm not much of a translator (not at all, in fact), but aren't typos
restricted to one language? And would the translated version still work (but
be "fuzzy")?

If those assumptions are true (translations aren't broken by fixing a typo,
but only marked as "have another look"), then I'd propose to just allow typo
fixes, whenever. If not, please educate me :D
--
sebas