I have a black belt in the game of go.  Does that count?  :)

Steve

On Nov 7, 2005, at 8:33 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/6/2005 9:17:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So let’s understand – the next kid that tells my 7 year old that we are going to hell, which whether Rick agrees or not is always where that conversation goes, is going to get a basic understanding of the karate classes Sam is now taking.  The speech is in fact more then just disruptive, and it invites a response that will be equally unacceptable at school, but for which my son will not be disciplined at home.
I have a fourth degree black belt son, a second degree black belt daughter, two first degree black belt daughters, and a first degree black belt son, all in the form of Tang Soo Do, the fourth degree is also about 3/4s of the way to his first degree black belt in weapons.

--

Prof. Steven D. Jamar                               vox:  202-806-8017

Howard University School of Law                     fax:  202-806-8567

2900 Van Ness Street NW

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Washington, DC  20008   http://www.law.howard.edu/faculty/pages/jamar/

"Politics hates a vacuum.  If it isn't filled with hope, someone will fill it with fear."

Naomi Klein