From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Paul Finkelman
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:15 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: non-disruptive speech ?

Rick  the difference is that you or your son could teach and learn to be tolerant about gay people, rather than campaign against them not having the same rights as you; you are after all, hardly harmed by someone else's marraige or even their faith.  To say that your son's views (or yours) are homo-phobic or even hateful, is not the same as saying that your are gong to go to hell or that all people who think like you MUST cease to exist.  However, the desire to convert Jews which is pushed on our children stems from a theological goal of entirely ridding the world of all Jews.