“Neoconservative” is another code word for the Zionists (some Jews, some Jewish-Christians) who dominate the US Government. They’re Israel-firsters. The dominant philosophy is Trotskyism.  Dominionists is another term that covers those who put Israel first, as opposed to the US of A.  A sure sign of an Israel-first is the use of hate-based words such as “anti-semite” or “anti-Jew” or “anti-Israel” – those are all terms of semantic terrorism used to silence criticism of Judaism, its adherents or World Jewry, and US foreign policy when the someone broaches the notion that Israel is a terrorist state.

In short, talk of “freedom” and “democracy” is not much different from the “Jewish communism” of Karl Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, etc., all of who were Jewish.  “Godless Communism” was always a misnomer.

To understand the fallacy of calling someone anti-semitic, it’s helpful to understand that “semitic” refers to a group of African-Asian languages, not Jews or any religion. Arabic, Ethiopic, Hebrew are just 3 of several semitic languages.  Semantic terrorists who throw out the hate-based word “anti-semitic” are simply engaging in an offensive maneuver to stifle discussion.

These are good sites to explore:

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/wvr.htm (When Victims Rule)

http://judicial-inc.biz/False_Flags_summary.htm

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

I suspect most people who are anti-Gentiles can explore the sites without dislodging any bigotry.