> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Larry Darby wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > To understand the fallacy of calling someone anti-semitic, it's helpful
> > to understand that "semitic" refers to a group of African-Asian
> > languages, not Jews or any religion. Arabic, Ethiopic, Hebrew are just 3
> > of several semitic languages.  Semantic terrorists who throw out the
> > hate-based word "anti-semitic" are simply engaging in an offensive
> > maneuver to stifle discussion.
> > [snip]

And our zionist occupied government is actually run by a cabal of Utah
slot canyon hikers?

Michael R. Masinter                     3305 College Avenue
Professor of Law                        Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Nova Southeastern University            (954) 262-6151 (voice)
Shepard Broad Law Center                (954) 262-3835 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chair, ACLU of Florida Legal Panel