Zionism is on target with both religion and government. That's
indisputable. Racism of Zionism is of Judaism, the Master Race or
"people of the book" or the "chosen people".  One has to have one's head
buried in sand not to understand that the ongoing FBI, SEC, Senate, and
other investigations of certain people is all about ferreting out
criminal elements. There is a lot going on in the world and religion and
government surely is at least one aspect of it.

Eugene opened up this can of worms with a very poorly written,
inaccurate piece of non-journalism. I didn't. But ignorance of Zionism
and world around us is a problem in the US of A and this is a good way
to help some of you begin to open your eyes before it's too late.

Some other useful links are:

http://www.israelshamir.com/

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/

http://www.marwenmedia.com/

http://www.marwenmedia.com/Articles.html

Don't blindly accept what Americans have been taught by politically
correct manipulators for decades. Check things out for yourself and then
decide.