I don't think I understand Mark's questions about weddings and generally
applicable conditions on tax benefits, none of which are raised by *Trinity
Lutheran*.  The principal issue here is whether the basic "no aid to
churches" rule found in approximately half of states' constitutions -- a
rule that was, indeed, a bedrock requirement of the Court's *Establishment
Clause *doctrine until very recently (and perhaps it still is, at least as
a matter of precedent) -- is now unconstitutional.