Our local club has been running a 10 Yausu 2410 2 meter
repeater for many years. It is run through a Wacom wp-641 4 can
duplexer.  Great results from this unit and it hears excellent....We
recently aquired a new vertex vxr-7000 do to some really nice friends
locally. In hooking up the new machine we have terrible desense on
lower signals that would still be full quieting into our old machine.
We had a local shop retune the duplexer and still no luck.  We have
tried it both with and without the contorller hooked up and no luck.
It hears and transmits great in base mode but falls apart in repeat.

We are open to any ideas you all might have

Thanks.

Brian
KC0DWX