Gary,

Transforming from a load to 50 Ohm resistive depends on the load impedance.
Same for other impedances.

Going from a load to another resistive load will always be a the ratio of N:50.
 So 50 Ohm coax could transform say a 75 OHM load to a 75:50 or 50:75 ratio.
75 Ohm load with 1/4 wave 50 Ohm coax to 33 Ohms, but not anything.  At 1/2
wave back to 75 Ohm.  In between would be R with j component, inductive or
capacitive depending on length.  A Smith Chart shows this.

So converting the load to what you want would normally require a different
cable impedance.

The wiring harnesses used in multi-element antennas like the DB224 4 bay dipole
antenna use cable type to convert each antenna load to a 50 Ohm input.  In this
case there are actually 3 harnesses, one for each of 2 dipole sets and then a
3rd to take these two to one input.  I think 92 or 62 Ohm cable is used, but
not sure.

73, ron, n9ee/r