Hi Jim & All,

  Firstly the tone panel is a Zetron 38 not an A or max !

  Jim you are right about the DTMF ident really only for trouble shooting over
air etc

  And sorry I forgot to say I am over here in the UK hence the 15min ident

  Speaking to tech at Zetron today he agrees that it looks like aa hardware
issue as the hardware was made custom for Phillips back in 1985 (when I had
hair)

  One thing that I think may be causing the ident not to trigger the radio TX
could be one of the various jumper setting inside although no circuit diagram
for that

  As before you can hear the ident every 15 (only on audio line to test set) &
it does not pull the radio into TX

  As everything else I have got going except this id with TX every 15 Min's

  Ps one post suggested using user tone 0 for the id Zetron will not accept this

  The Joys...

  Thanks for all the posts anyway guys

  Regards
  Al
Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  radiotech808 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to get the Zetron 38 running on our local 2 meter
> repeater (only as a temp measure) due to logic problems
>
> What I want....
>
> Morse ident out every 15mins as to comply with the regs, the ident
> does go out but no radio tx any thoughts

You do know that ham ID regs call for 10 minute ID intervals, not 15?

> Station ID
>
> At the moment the station id is DTMF I want to chnage this to morse
> once again any thoughts or ideas

Never heard of a DTMF ID on a tone panel....I think it's a unit
ID/customer ID for the sake of billing or troubleshooting.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL