Jim,

  No problems I should have said :- )

  Ok one of the local comms guys has swapped me for the newer 38A all working
as should be including the Morse ID every 15 Min's great

  Only thing I wont be able to do is get 1750Hz access although I notice on the
alarm side you can change the tones to 1750Hz but looks like encode only ?

  Another mater Hamtronix ELECTRA 2000

  Any input on these would be helpful what I can tell so far is they are a
great logic & at a great price although 2 emails & two weeks later I am still
awaiting a reply re 1750Hz access

  Regards
  Al

Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  ALASTAIR GRAHAM wrote:

> And sorry I forgot to say I am over here in the UK hence the 15min ident

Oh-I didn't think about that...nevermind!
;c}
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL