Neal,

Your point is a good one.  We don't know the whole story and many of our
comments are for fun.  There may be a real good reason why this was done.

I am sure the owner is dealing with it.  It might have been done by the tower
owner and one might be there free at his blessing.  One could complain, but
then you might not have a site.  There are all kinds of reasons why this
happened and for good reasons.

The type of splice would lead me to believe it had to be quick and dirty to get
something important on the air.

73, ron, n9ee/r