YEP...
 BTW RON  I have an Older 1000 controller . that is acting Funny. If I send it
to ya can you check it out   maybe it needs to be updated..
Funny meaning   No mater what I try  It wont ID on inital keyup.. and looses
Memory  I have to reporogram it...
 Let me know...
Yep I agree with below...... I never take things Serious  But I can tell you
about a Nightmare Im having with an insurance company since my house burnt down
last year..

 NEal-KA2CAF