  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Registered Sex Offenders

  The withholding of licenses by the government for criminal offenses typically
involves the description
  of the offense as one involving "moral turpitude". An offense of a sexual
nature is indicative of
  moral turpitude. On the other hand, robbing a bank does not invoke this
description. Go figure.

  In a message dated 8/9/2008 11:38:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL