Mark – N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of Bill Hudson

Paul Plack - Please site the law that forbids felons from having ham radio
licenses.  You act like you speak with authority - I'd like you to
demonstrate it for me please.

Bill - W6CBS

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of Paul Plack

If they're registered, that means they were convicted at one time, and
probably have some condition of a parole or early release which prohibits
contact with youth. I would ask the local police to see if that is the case.
If it is, simply record the contacts, and ham radio will be the least of
their concerns.

If they were convicted of felonies, it's possible the FCC doesn't know, and
would revoke their licenses if notified.

73,

Paul, AE4KR