Jim,
I have not looked at the NHRC-4 lately. I have used them in the past
and they are a good controller also. Can you now command the
controller via DTMF from the link port? I know in the past you could
only command the controller with DTMF from the main repeater port.
This is why I started using the Linker IIa when I needed a 2 port
controller.

Thanks,
Joe

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The NHRC-4 two port controller does a nice job.  I have 3 that I
built from kits and have less than $70 a piece in them.  The software
upgrade they are delivering now is very straightforward to use and
works very well.

> 73 - Jim  W5ZIT

CAT200 will set