From: Joe Burkleo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Wanted: 2-port controller
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 7:19 PM

            Jim,

I have not looked at the NHRC-4 lately. I have used them in the past

and they are a good controller also. Can you now command the

controller via DTMF from the link port? I know in the past you could

only command the controller with DTMF from the main repeater port.

This is why I started using the Linker IIa when I needed a 2 port

controller.

Thanks,

Joe

--- In Repeater-Builder@ yahoogroups. com, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The NHRC-4 two port controller does a nice job.  I have 3 that I

built from kits and have less than $70 a piece in them.  The software

upgrade they are delivering now is very straightforward to use and

works very well.

> 73 - Jim  W5ZIT

CAT200 will set

> you back these days, but if you are looking for a inexpensive 2 port

> controller, I would look at one of Brian's Linker IIA ICS controllers

> for under $140.

> Joe

> --- In Repeater-Builder@ yahoogroups. com, "kk2ed" <kk2ed@> wrote:

> > I have a need for a cheap 2-port controller for a commercial repeater

> > project. One repeater and one link port.

> > Before I go order a new CAT 200, does anyone on the list have

something