I actually have four of the SCOM 7330s in service right now. Probably
the best hardware design available of all the controllers. However,
it is overkill for this simple project. I just need something simple
enough for a repeater and link, providing cos/ptt switching and audio
gating/mixing.  It will be mounted inside a GR300 housing in place of
the Motorola controller. No need for IDs or tones.

The Linker IIa or CAT400 looks to be the best bet.  Before I pulled
the trigger on placing an order, I figured  I would see if anyone had
a used one for sale.  Otherwise I will place an order in the next day
or so.

Eric
KE2D

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Mullarkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>