Thanks Ken,

I wondered where that lunatic came from... and of course he
doesn't have a regular hour job... pops up on repeaters at odd
hours and seems to have a radio on almost every band. And he
has a friend in the next town over to time off every box he
gets on. "Lock to talk operation..."

We reprogrammed all the repeaters for 30 second time-out
timer and turned the ACC type kerchunk filter back on.

The best way to discourage him is to make other high level
repeaters more attractive to operate on. Hope he goes to
the other group's open repeater.

cheers,
s.