Mike Besemer (WM4B) wrote:
> Hmmmm. got one of those on our systems too.  We even told him to stay off.
> sent him certified mail, email, and have recordings of control ops telling
> him to stay off. but he's still there.  Apparently he's never read Part
> 97.205(e).  I guess we're all going to have to deal with the occasional
> problem-child now and then.

Send him a registered letter that he is no longer allowed to use your
repeater, then back it up. If he even HICCUPS on the frequency, turn the
repeater off. And be CONSISTENT about it!
And copy the FCC and your repeater council!
And if you have some buddies in law enforcement locally, get them in the
loop too.