  From: Chuck Kelsey
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Somewhat OT - an interesting antenna design

  This is going to be a bigger problem than many stations may have
  anticipated. A friend of mine has an all-channel antenna on a rotor and can
  get 20 analog stations. He purchased a converter to see what he could get in
  digital. He can only get four, and three of those pixilate quite badly.
  Almost everything has gone to UHF here. My area is in the fringe of two
  markets. UHF doesn't work as well in the hills. I doubt translators will be
  implemented -- too much money.

  Chuck