To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: glaen...@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:51:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Somewhat OT - an interesting antenna  design

I thought The Almighty and Everlasting Digital
Signal (Praise Be To Its Bits Eternally, Ignore That Pixellating Behind The
Curtain ! ) was going to cure all the supposed ills of that nasty old NTSC
demon

Can it be that ONCE AGAIN, we were fed a crap
sandwich by the NATVB and the FCC ?

PLEASE..tell me it ain't so !

Pessimist About All Things Digital,
Gary in IL