From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Parker
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:30 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] On the topic of RCA radios

Looks like a TAC-200 to me.  Should have two channel capability and PL
encode/decode.  If I remember correctly, the PL code is changed by
installation of the correct precision resistor.  I'm not sure of the VHF
power, but the UHF version is 25 watts, often capable of 30 to 40.

Hope that helps,

thp

k1stx wrote:

        I have a radio that was donated to our group, and have not been able
to identify the radio, to acquire information on it. Any help would be
appreciated.

        Info and pictures at the following link:
        http://www.trailriding-texas.us/radio.html
<http://www.trailriding-texas.us/radio.html>

        Thank You,

        Louis