Hi Pete,

Why not... the ID'er looks pretty easy to construct if anyone ever
wanted to build one from scratch (for fun and to use) we now have
most of the required information.

The guys have been corresponding with me direct and they've
sent the original ID chip to me for free reprogramming. I can
probably do that part by hand.  I have received diagrams and
some of the manual for the original GLB Unit (IDer).  I'll
read the chip and send you the bin/hex file and the circuit
information. Have a look and if it's worth it we can make up
an IDer as possible project.

cheers,
skipp