My 6 meter repeater is still using a Maggiore Electronic Lab CORI
board.  The schematic print date is 8-86.  This is a COR board with a
diode matrix IDer on it.  It just keeps working, never needs to be
reset, no lithium battery to change.  Kind of boring when you think
about it, as it never needs to be fixed.

73, Joe, K1ike