  From: Larry Horlick
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Stock Power Supplies

  I've never heard of it.  As an installer, I'm always under pressure to use
less expensive feedlines than the venerable Heliax, and I had often considered
LMR, but never actually succumbed to the temptation. This is interesting
information. Is this a well documented phenomenon?

  Anyone else like to chime in on this...

  Larry