"(and btw there are professional LMR folks and consultants who work with this
stuff every day on this list, just because we are hams too does not mean that
we are not in the business as well)"

I didn't read Bill's comment as impugning the capability of the people on the
site, rather, my interpretation was that a subject of this nature should be
discussed in the proper forum, specifically a face-to-face meeting with the
principals involved and preferably with the appropriate documentation and
visual aids to assist the customer in understanding the valid options open to
him.  Brief, out of context comments help no one, least of all the prospective
customer(s).  Add to that a goodly amount of, what looks to me to be,
misinformation, by one poster, whether it be intentional or not, and this this
entire thread only becomes an exercise in futility.  In my opinion, those
professionals among the group need to contact the questioner, set up an
appropriate meeting and make your presentation in a professional and
businesslike manner.  Amateur radio is for FUN!  This topic doesn't sound like
"fun" to me.  Just my two cents worth; which, with a five dollar bill will get
you a cup of coffee just about any place!
Tom