Back in November I started a thread on problems we were having
getting G4s to backup over our 10Mb Ethernet network...

Just to update everyone, we have found that switching the clients to
AppleTalk rather than TCP/IP has eliminated all the errors we were
experiencing (As suggested by Brooks Peters in the thread "G4
Client's OT Wiped Out by Backup via TCP/IP"). The backup is not as
quite as fast (say 40 MB/min vs 50) but it does work.

Now if we could just nail the problem we are still having with the
tape drive and 102 errors we would be all set...

Adrian

PS We have not tried any of the G4s with TCP/IP and OS9.1 yet. I
would be interesting to know if 9.1 fixed the problems but as it
ain't broke...