Did you add the clients originally by specifying the IP address?
If so, you will have to "forget" the client, and then add them again.

Fortunately, you don't have to remake the backup set, the incremental backups
will continue as usual, just add the clients to your backup script.

Hope this helps.

/PC

--
Philip Chonacky, IT Manager