On 2/27/01 10:12 AM, "Sara M" wrote:

> Since I have
> reconfigured all ip address, I am unable to see all 3 clients machines.  The
> client machines are NT boxes running client version 5.1.  I would like to
> keep the existing back up set if possible.  Any advise or knowledge to
> accomplish is appreciated.

Sara,

I'm not sure if your statement about reconfiguring all the IP addresses is
meant to say that you reconfigured them at the clients or in Retrospect. So,
I have to ask if you forgot the clients (configure>clients>highlight client>
forget client) and then re-added them again in Retrospect. (sorry for lousy
sentence structure there) That should take care of the visibility.

Pam