Hi Sara,

Are the clients no longer showing up in the Client Database window? Are you
able to add the clients directly by the new IP addresses? If not, what error
do you get? Can you ping these client machines from the machine running the
Retrospect application using a utility such as OTTool?

I'd encourage you to call tech support when you can be in front of the
computer, as these issues can often be resolved more directly with a phone
call than through a back-and-forth of emails.  Our Technical Support number
is 925.253.3050, and we're open Monday - Thursday 9 to 4 Pacific Time,
Friday 9 to 2:30.

Best Regards,
Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/