On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:16:08 +0200 John Horne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 15:57 +0100, Arthur Dent wrote:
>> Thanks in advance for your answers and thanks very much to
>unSpawn and all the
>> RKH rpoject team for all their efforts in providing us with such

>a great  product.
>>
>Thank you very much from all of us :-)

Heh, not a lot of people notice, but actually that should read
"John and all the RKH rpoject team". He's the single largest
contributor to the RKH project. While I recognise user ideas,
testing and feedback is crucial to drive the project and the team
did some things, without *his* efforts there wouldn't even have
*been* a 1.3 branch...
So he really deserves all the credit.

Regards, unSpawn