On Dec 8, 9:46 am, issacnewton <atisunda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi emil it seems that command worked and its trying to start web page.
> I have taken the
> snapshot of thathttp://www.picscrazy.com/view/1QHj
>
> and it just remains at that point.
>
> and if i go to that localhost:8000 address, my chrome gives the
> message that
>
> This webpage is not available
>
> any suggestions ?

Urgh, rather weird picture service you have there - anyway ...

You are on the right track - can you start a server on the *host-
system* -i.e. windows and connect to the sage server at localhost:
8000?
The error messages you see indicate that it couldn't start a browser
on the guest, but that is not needed.

If there are any further problems, please restart the VM and the
proceed following the Readme.txt
http://www.sagemath.org/mirror/win/README.txt
section:
Using the Sage Notebook