While having just had some fun stuffing mod files into .dsk images with
Edwin Blink's excellent SAM Diskimage Manager - I wondered how much easier
it would be if SimCoupe could just access my (Windows) file system directly.
This is a bit of a no no, so how about emulating Trinity in SimCoupe?

I'm not sure how far development has progressed - Trinity blog entries on
Simon Owen's page date back to 2007 - and YouTube contains just one or two
demos of a real SAM loading something thru Trinity. I know Collin Piggot was
against Quazar emulation in SimCoupe - what's your position in regards to
Trinity?

1.    How doable is Trinity support in SimCoupe?

2.    How far is software support in Trinity for accessing a remote file
system and with which file sharing protocols (samba? ftp? Something else?)

If both are available and the api's are easy enough I'd be happy to fiddle
with the SAM MOD player loader to put Trinity support in.

Cheers!

Stefan