That's a pity, it's your right of course, but I think you are preventing
your work from flourishing in a larger (emulated) audience. I cannot
remember when I last powered up my SAM - for a trip down memory lane I do
power up SimCoupe every now and then.

Allowing emulation may get some odd sods, myself included, wanting to write
something for it, resulting in enough momentum for it to become interesting
for a real SAM user, resulting in a sale for you. Sounds like egg and
chicken basics to me.

Fuse has had Spectranet emulation since 2011 -

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34709&highlight=fuse+
spectranet&page=2

But as I said, your work, your choice.

Regards,