A super SAM-type project has been talked about since Bob Brenchley kept us all
going about his SamSon idea! If it's ever to happen, it will take someone to do
it off their own back and just see it through because most of us on this list
will be too skeptical and jaded to lend much support! I think such a project
might even have had a wider market if it had been done years ago, before the
Raspberry Pi.

Colin has already got a 20+MHz Sam working with his prototype mayhem
accelerator and the last time he mentioned it in his mag, he was looking at
CPLD to reduce logic. He has also hinted in SR that a special issue would cover
a secret project he was working on so maybe it's related to a Quazar Super Sam?

Sent from my iPad