From: "Daryle Lockhart" <dar...@darylelockhart.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 8:34:05 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Skin Color Prejudice in "Precious" Casting?

That, my  friend, is a book. Illustrate these "hooker inventions" in a setting
that's "in the not too distant  future"  and it's a GREAT book.

On Nov 23, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Kelwyn wrote:

Lipstick is a subject that amuses me mightily since lipstick was first worn by
prostitutes to advertise both their expertise and their willingness to perform
oral sex. Add lipstick to the long line of hooker accouterments adopted by
women at large.

~rave?