--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@...> wrote:

> Rave,

Do I need to envision you sitting on a pleather orange sofa wearing a smoking
jacket and ascot,  sipping brandy while you fondly gaze at blacklight posters
of nubile, nude Sisters sporting afros and big hoop earrings, while the light
of a lava lamp and the smell of strawberry incense mix with  the gentle
tinkling of the bead curtains to complete the mood as you type out your
commentary?

Dang!  I thought I had that pesky computer cam switch set on OFF! I AM gazing
at a calendar shot of a nubile, nude hoop ear-ringed afro-sporting sister as I
type - I kid you not! - it hangs in my home office - right next to my 2000
Kenya Moore calendar (which is always set on her stunning November beach shot -
blue skies forever, baby!).

~rave!