Hello,

Thought I would keep you up to date on what is occurring.  Pre Beta 1
should be available within 2-3 weeks so don't expect much PC/SC traffic
until then.  This release will include the following:

* Resource Manager implemented as CORBA server daemon.

* Clients talk to a virtual Resource Manager which connects
  to the daemon.

* Mico used (GNU)

* SSL enabled for secure transactions.

* Revamped Card/Reader Database.

So this should be about it.  After that I will have about 3 more releases
and then the final release of 1.0 in mid to late March as long as there
are no unexpected delays.

PS - If you are having trouble getting the "new" Towitoko drives with the
NIMH battery pack on it let me know and I'll send you a utility for
"charging" up the battery.

Thanks
Dave

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
2252 US Highway 52 West        Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906       CERIAS/COAST Laboratory
Home: (765) 463-2455
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com