Is there an FAQ or an archive of this list?  I have some questions, but
don't want to bother you all if you've already been over this.

(Ah well, since I'm here... I d'l'ed a bunch of stuff from linuxnet.com,
including the pcsc-src-0.0.5a stuff.  It doesn't seem to contain the
Reflex 72/74 driver (slb_rf70.so).  Am I missing something?  A
config/compile option perhaps?  And once I have that should
cyberlinux.1.1/XCard work with my Reflex 72?)

--Jeremy

Jeremy Impson
Advanced Technologies Department
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems