Hello,

I just released pcsc-lite-0.6.5 on the web site under the middleware
section.  I'm also going to put a list of suggestions that I think would
be great to standardize on for many CPU smartcards on the main page.  It
should be up soon.  Also, the Utimaco serial driver should be up in the
next couple of weeks.

Let me know if you have any suggestions/etc for any of this.

Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane               Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Home: (765) 463-0096
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com