On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:27:08AM -0500, David Corcoran wrote:
> Hi,

> Just wanted to let you know I will be in the San Jose area for about a
> month if any of you are around there and want to go to lunch sometime ...

        Any chance that month will extend to LinuxWorld (August 14 - 17)?
I'm teaching two security tutorials on Monday the 14th but would love
to meet for lunch later if you are still in town.

> Dave

> David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards
>
> Home:                          Purdue University
> 1008 Cherry Lane               Department of Computer Science
> West Lafayette, IN 47906
> Home: (765) 463-0096
> Cell: (765) 427-5147
>
> http://www.linuxnet.com

> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/